1. Proof of identity of each member/director (one copy per member/director)
- A colour scan of each member/director’s ID document or passport
- A colour photo of each member/director’s ID document/passport
- A gray scale certified copy of each member/director’s ID document/passport (a pure black and white copy is insufficient)
Note: If the account holder is not a member/director of the business, we will also require a copy of their ID.
2. Proof of physical address of the business (one copy)
- Proof of business address (What can I use?)
Note: We cannot accept an invoice sent to the business as proof of physical address.
3. Proof of physical address of each member/director (one copy per member/director)
- Proof of physical address for each member/director (What can I use?)
NOTE: These documents
must show your name and your physical address in order to be accepted. We cannot accept proof of address
sent to a PO Box address.
If there is nothing available in your name, then please supply the appropriate documentation with a letter from the person whose name it is in, attesting to the fact that you reside with them at the address stating their ID number as well.
4. Proof of company bank account (one copy)
- Bank account statement showing the company name and bank account number
- A letter from bank showing the company name and bank account number
- A cancelled cheque showing the company name and bank account number
Note: An internet banking transaction statement is not acceptable. A scanned paper statement or an electronically issued monthly statement are acceptable.
5. Proof of company registration
- CC: CK1 (Certificate of Incorporation), CK2 & CK2A (Certificate of Amended Founding Statement) (If applicable)
- (Pty) Ltd: “Certificate of Confirmation” (Most current), CM1 (Certificate of Incorporation), CM46 (Certificate to Commence Business), CM9 (Certificate of Change of Name of Company – if applicable)
- Trust: Trust registration documentation (IT number), Trust agreement / Deed of trust
- Partnership: A partnership does not have legal persona and is intrinsically tied to its members. Partnerships must register for an individual/premier account in the name of one of the partners.